Serves: 2 people
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 2 tablespoons melted milk chocolate, for decorating the glasses
- 1/2 cup Baileys
- 1/4 cup chocolate liqueur
- Dash of caramel vodka
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 3 tablespoons grated white and milk chocolate
- 2 chocolate glazed donut
Yes, this Donut Martini is actually garnished with a donut! And come on, doesn't it make the drink that much more fun?!
- Using a teaspoon, decorate two martini glasses with the melted chocolate. Put them in the refrigerator until the drink is done.
- In a shaker, add ice, Baileys, chocolate liqueur and caramel vodka. Shake well.
- Dip the top half of two plastic straws in honey, then coat in grated chocolate. Cut in half.
- Pour the drink in chocolate-coated glasses, garnish with a donut and place a chocolate straw in the donut hole. Serve and enjoy!