Serves: 24 people
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- 1 bag Nacho Cheese Doritos
- 1 can flaky biscuits
- 2 bars cheddar cheese
- 1 can diced jalapenos
- 2 cups buttermilk
- Oil, for frying
I know what you're thinking, "How have I never made this recipe before?" Well, don't fret, because now you can make Doritos Cheese Bombs anytime your heart desires.
- Place Doritos in a Ziploc bag and crush them into crumbs.
- Separate biscuit dough and cut each piece into quarters. Cut cheese into 32 pieces.
- Take a piece of quartered dough and flatten. Top with a cube of cheese and as much diced jalapeno as you desire. Wrap the dough and roll with your hand.
- Dip cheese bombs into buttermilk then crushed Doritos. Make sure bombs are fully coated.
- Fill a deep skillet halfway with oil and heat until 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Carefully add coated dough to hot oil in batches and fry for 5 minutes, or until the outside is fried and the dough is cooked through.
- Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Serve and enjoy!