Skip to content
- Ground beef, browned
- Tortilla chips
- Cheese of choice, shredded
- LA MORENA Sliced Jalapeno Peppers, chopped
- Avocados, diced
- Tomatoes, diced
Recipe courtesy of Third Stop On The Right
- To make the nachos, start with a bed of tortilla chips, and generously top with ground beef and shredded cheese. If you'd like, microwave it for a few seconds to melt the cheese.
- Top with chopped La Morena Jalapeno Peppers, avocados, and tomatoes. Add more jalapenos for spicier nachos.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.