- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 medium zucchinis, sliced
- 1 cup red bell peppers, chopped
On the search for an easy, tasty, and healthy recipe for dinner tonight? Try this recipe for Easy Chicken Vegetable Stir-Fry! It's very delicious and easy to customize. Don't want it spicy? Say no to chili powder. Like cauliflower? Add it in! It's all up to you.
- In a large skillet, heat coconut oil on medium heat until melted. Add chicken to skillet, season with 1 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, and minced garlic. Stir. Cook until chicken is cooked through. Just before it's done, season with chili powder.
- Add broccoli, zucchini, and red bell peppers to the skillet. Season with remaining spices and stir to combine. Cook for another 5 to 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve by itself or over rice and enjoy!