- 1 box (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding mix
- ¾ cup cold brew coffee
- ½ cup milk
- 8 oz. Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 Oreo cookie pie crust
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Dark chocolate-covered espresso beans, for garnish
- Whisk together pudding mix, milk and cold brew coffee in a large mixing bowl until smooth and thick.
- Fold in Cool Whip until completely combined, then pour into the pie crust, smoothing out the top with a spatula.
- Put in the freezer and let chill overnight.
- When you're ready to serve, pipe whipped cream around the top of crust and garnish with chocolate-covered espresso beans. Enjoy!