- BBQ Sauce
- Pineapple pieces
- Sliced green onions
- Shredded mixed cheese
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 1 can crescent roll dough (cut into circles) or biscuit dough, pulled apart and rolled flat
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place a spoonful of chicken on the top middle of dough disc, then spread bbq sauce on top. Add 3 pieces pineapple and sprinkle with cheese and green onion.
- Put a second dough circle on top and press to seal.
- Arrange puffs on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, then bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.