Recipe courtesy of Cooking LSL
- Cut the beef into 2- by 2-inch pieces. Season with salt, pepper, cumin, and oregano. Place in a slow cooker.
- Add lime juice, bay leaves, LA MORENA Chipotle Peppers In Adobo Sauce, and broth. Add garlic and onion. Cook on high for 6-7 hours, until tender.
- Remove meat and transfer to a cutting board. Shred with 2 forks.
- Strain the cooking liquid and reserve all or some of it for serving.
- Return meat to the pot and keep it warm.
To crisp up the meat, before you serve it, you can heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a skillet and lightly brown it for 2 minutes per side, turning once.*