Fans of spicy! You're going to be obsessed with these Fiery Cheese Bites.
- In a large bowl, combine pepper jack cheese, jalapenos, hot sauce and cream cheese. Form 1 1/2 inch balls. Freeze cheese balls until hard.
- In a small bowl, whisk together milk and egg. In another bowl, combine bread crumbs, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and paprika.
- Fill a deep pot halfway with oil. Heat until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove cheese balls from freezer. Coat first in flour, then milk and finally bread crumbs.
- Carefully add coated balls to hot oil. Fry in small batches for 3 to 4 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Allow cooling for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!