- 1 large loaf French Bread
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage, pre-cooked
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 20 - 25 slices pepperoni
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cut French bread in half lengthwise and place on a baking tray. Remove about an inch of the bread from the inside of each loaf half.
- Spread pizza on both halves. Top with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, Italian sausage, red onion, pepperoni, black olives and finally, the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bread is golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!