- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 peanut butter cups, frozen
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Powdered sugar, for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt and egg.
- In another bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda. Gradually add flour mixture to yogurt mixture, whisking until fully combined and you have a thick batter.
- Pour about 2 inches of oil in a deep pot and heat until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat froze peanut butter cups in batter and carefully add to oil. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes, flipping once, or until both sides are golden brown. Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Sprinkle fried peanut butter cups with powdered sugar. Serve warm and enjoy!