- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 chipotle pepper, chopped
- 1/2 lime
- Salt, to taste
- 6 - 8 large dill pickles
- 1 cup cream cheese
- Large wonton wrappers
- 1 egg, beaten (for egg wash)
- Vegetable oil, for frying
1) In a bowl, add mayonnaise, garlic, chipotle pepper and juice of 1/2 a lime. Whisk until combined. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2) Hollow out pickles (we recommend using a peeler). Scoop cream cheese into a ziplock bag with a corner cut off. Pipe cream cheese into hollowed out pickles.
3) Wrap pickles in wonton wrappers, brushing the sides with egg wash to create a seal.
4) Fill a deep skillet halfway with oil and heat until 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
5) Carefully add pickle poppers to hot oil and fry for 5 minutes, or until it's golden all around. Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
6) Serve with spicy mayo sauce and enjoy!