Fried Pickles are the party appetizer you deserve.
- Add garlic powder to flour and whisk to combine.
- Dredge pickles first in flour, then in egg wash and finally in bread crumbs, making sure they are fully coated.
- Pour about 2 inches of oil into a deep skillet and heat until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Working in batches, carefully add coated pickles to hot oil and fry for 1 to 2 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Remove from oil and drain on paper towel lined plate.
- To make the sauce, whisk together all the ingredients in a small bowl until combined.
- Serve fried pickles with sauce, serve and enjoy! Be careful biting into the pickles as they will be very hot.