Serves: 8-10 people
Cooking Time: 2 hour 30 minutes
- 2 cups Oreo Cookies, crushed
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped peanut butter cups
- 1 1/4 cups Cool Whip
Honestly, we can't get enough of Oreo and peanut butter together. And with the weather warming up, we know we'll be eating as much of this Frozen Oreo Peanut Butter Pie as we possibly can!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine crushed Oreo cookies with softened butter until fully mixed. Press firmly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie pan. Bake for 8 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, condensed milk, and peanut butter until smooth and combined.
- Gently fold in chopped peanut butter cups and Cool Whip.
- Pour peanut butter mixture into Oreo crust, evenly spreading it around.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for two hours, or until pie is fully set and frozen.
- Remove from freezer, drizzle with peanut butter sauce if desired, serve and enjoy!