- 2 cups Oreo Cookies, crushed
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped peanut butter cups
- 1 1/4 cups Cool Whip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine crushed Oreo cookies with softened butter until fully mixed. Press firmly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie pan. Bake for 8 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, condensed milk, and peanut butter until smooth and combined.
- Gently fold in chopped peanut butter cups and Cool Whip.
- Pour peanut butter mixture into Oreo crust, evenly spreading it around.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for two hours, or until pie is fully set and frozen.
- Remove from freezer, drizzle with peanut butter sauce if desired, serve and enjoy!