- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Green, purple, pink and blue food coloring (to make galaxy colors)
- Silver sprinkles
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat whipping cream on medium speed, until soft peaks form.
- Once soft peaks form, add in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Separate ice cream batter into 4 bowls and color with food coloring.
- Combine each color into a large, freezer-safe dish. Top with sprinkles. Cover with foil and freeze for 4 to 6 hours, or until completely set.
- Serve and enjoy!