- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup chocolate frosting, store bought or homemade
- 20 Oreo cookie sandwiches
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips, divided in half
- Food coloring, we suggest pink and orange
- 12 - 14 strawberries
- Fresh mint leaves
- Bake cake in a rectangular cake pan according to package instructions. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. When the cake is cooled, frost with chocolate frosting.
- Remove the cream from the center of the Oreos and place it in a ziplock bag. Crush. You can also use a food processor.
- Using a spoon, create small holes in the cake. You want the same amount of holes as you have strawberries. Cover cake with crushed Oreos.
- Separate white chocolate chips into two microwave-safe bowls. Melt chocolate chips in the microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring each time until the chocolate has fully melted. Color each bowl with different food colors.
- Dip half the strawberries in the orange white chocolate, and the other half in the pink white chocolate. Place on a tray and refrigerate for 15 minutes, or until hard.
- Place chocolate-covered strawberries in the holes in the cake. Garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve and enjoy!