- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lb French fries
- 8 ounces chopped crab meat (imitation or real)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Garnish: finely chopped scallions (optional)
- Cook your French fries -- if using frozen, follow package directions.
- Mix mayo, hoisin, lemon juice, sriracha, salt, and pepper to make hoisin aioli. Set aside.
- Combine crab meat, butter, and garlic. Microwave one minute.
- Top fries with crab mixture and drizzle with aioli. Sprinkle scallions on top, if desired.