You guys. YOU GUYS. Giant Tater Tots. AHH!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Make sure cans are empty, clean and any paper on the outside has been removed. Grease cans with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add hash browns, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, flour, salt, and pepper. Mix until fully combined.
- Scoop hash brown mixture into cans. Pat, it down to make sure the cans are full.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Adjust oven temperature and broil for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 to 10 minutes. Carefully remove from the can.
- Top with ketchup, gravy, or sour cream. Serve and enjoy!