- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 cups gluten free flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 3/4 cups cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix together baking powder, flour, sugar, cornmeal, and salt. Add milk and oil; mix well.
- Grease a pizza pan. Press dough into the pizza pan to make your crust.
- Top pizza with tomato sauce and cheese. Use more or less sauce and cheese depending on your preference. Top with pepperoni, sausage, and bacon.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!