- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2) In a large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer until combined and creamy. Add egg and vanilla. Continue beating until well combined.
3) In a separate bowl mix together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda and salt until combined.
4) Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture and beat until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
5) Drop cookies onto baking sheet. Bake for 7 minutes. Cookies will seem underdone, but will set when they cool.
6) Serve and enjoy!