- FOR THE COCKTAIL
- 1 can (12 ounces) Natural Lime White Claw Hard Seltzer
- 2 mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 ounce green tea simple syrup
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce key lime juice
- Key lime wedge, for garnish
- FOR THE GREEN TEA SIMPLE SYRUP
- 1 cup granulated sugar
Whip up a delicious simple syrup, and enjoy this refreshing cocktail on a hot day.1) Make the green tea simple syrup: In a small saucepot, combine sugar and water. Heat over medium-high heat until all sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally. (Do not boil.) Remove from heat and add tea bags. Let steep for 1 hour. Remove and discard tea bags. Transfer syrup to a jar or a bottle, and refrigerate until completely cool. (Makes about 10 ounces -- enough for 10 cocktails.)
2) Make the Green Tea & Lime Vodka Fizz: In a cocktail shaker, lightly muddle mint. Fill shaker with ice. Add simple syrup, vodka and lime juice. Shake well.
3) Strain into an ice-filled double old-fashioned glass. Top with Natural Lime White Claw Hard Seltzer. Serve garnished with additional mint and a key lime wedge.
Beer with Natural Flavors. Please Drink Responsibly. ©2017.™ Trade-mark and Copyright owned by White Claw Seltzer Works, Chicago, IL 60661.