- 2 ripe peaches
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Honey and powdered sugar for finishing
- Optional: mint leaves for garnish
- Bring cast iron grill pan to medium heat on the stove.
- Cut peaches in half and remove pits. Brush all over with butter, then place cut side down in the pan. Without moving it, let it cook for 3-5 minutes -- until dark grill marks show up -- then rotate 90 degrees and repeat to create a cross charred pattern
- Remove from grill and serve each peach half face-up with a scoop of ice cream. Drizzle peach with honey and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Garnish each ice cream scoop with 2-3 mint leaves, if desired.