Grilling this summer? Good! Because you're going to love these Grilled Pineapple Shrimp Kebabs.
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine brown sugar, water, honey, ginger, garlic and soy sauce. Bring to a boil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in cornstarch slurry. Cook for another 3 to 5 minutes, or until the sauce begins to thicken. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Make your shrimp kebabs my skewering shrimp, pineapple chunks and red onion onto a stick.
- Place finished kebabs in a deep dish and cover with marinade. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill kebabs over medium-high heat, about 3 minutes per side, or until shrimp is fully cooked. While grilling, brush with teriyaki sauce if desired.
- Remove from heat, serve with teriyaki sauce and enjoy!