- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 (8-ounce) packages refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 4 ounces cooked ham, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat milk and and cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium-heat. Add eggs and scramble until eggs are almost set.
- Arrange the crescent rolls from one package into a rectangle shape on top of a lightly greased cookie sheet. Place rolls from remaining package along the edges of the two long sides of the rectangle, with the broad half of the rolls on top of the first layer of rolls, and the pointed ends extending over the sides of the pan.
- Top dough down the center with ham, eggs and cheddar cheese. Bring the corners of the rolls together over the cheese to form a braid shape.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until dough is golden and cheese is melted. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!