These Hawaiian Wontons are great as an appetizer, or even as a new kind of dinner option!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking tray with a generous amount of cooking spray.
- Build your wontons! Lay a wonton wrapper down in a diamond shape. Top with pulled pork, diced pineapples, red onion and green onion. Brush a little bit of water on the edges and pinch together. (It'll look more like a taco than a wonton!)
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until wonton wrappers start to brown.
- While wontons bake, make the sauce! In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, add all the ingredients and whisk together until combined. Bring to a boil. Whisk and reduce to a simmer. Continue cooking until sauce has thickened.
- Remove wontons from oven and cool for 5 minutes. Drizzle with sauce, serve and enjoy!