- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 whole habanero pepper, de-stemmed
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup white wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place onions, carrots, garlic and cherry tomatoes on baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients into a blender. Blend until completely pureed and combined and voila! Habanero sauce.
- Serve with your favorite foods and enjoy! Store in a mason jar.