- 2 large sweet potatoes, cleaned and cut into thick wedges lengthwise
- 2 tb extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place wedges on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- While fries are baking, mix ketchup, soy, honey, lemon juice, lemon zest, and garlic in a saucepan over high heat. Once it boils, reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove fries from the oven, brush them with a generous coat of sauce, and return them to the oven for 10 minutes. If you like your fries sweeter, brush more sauce on after 5 minutes in the oven.
- Serve with leftover honey garlic sauce.