Serves: 2 People
Cooking Time: 30 to 40 minutes
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 head broccoli, chopped into florets
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
One pan honey mustard chicken and veggies, for the win!
- In a large bowl, whisk together honey, both mustards, garlic, salt and pepper until fully combined.
- Add chicken breasts to mustard mixture and stir to coat. Cover and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place chicken on one side of a baking sheet. Add broccoli and carrots to the other side. Drizzle broccoli and carrots with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!