Dinner calls for your new favorite pork chop recipe: Honey Mustard Pretzel Pork Chops.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together Dijon mustard, olive oil, honey, water, and red wine vinegar until fully combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together crushed hard pretzels, panko, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper until combined.
- Dredge pork chops first in flour, then in mustard mixture, and finally in pretzel mixture. Make sure pork chops are fully coated.
- Place coated pork chops on the baking tray. Bake for 16 to 25 minutes, or until pork chops are cooked through. This will depend on thickness -- you want them to reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove pork chops from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Serve with sides of choice, more honey mustard sauce, and enjoy!