- Refried beans
- Black olives, sliced
- Sour Cream
- Shredded cheese of choice (we recommend a Mexican cheese blend)
- Jalapeno peppers, chopped
- Pico de gallo
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Scoop refried beans, guacamole and sour cream into a snap-seal bag with a corner cut off.
- Begin building your salsa cups in either plastic or glass caps, whichever is easier. Layer as follows: refried beans, guacamole, sliced olives, sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped jalapenos and pico de gallo.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Garnish with a single tortilla chip, serve with more tortilla chips and enjoy! *proper.io/embed/cacj3m?autoplay=true How much you use of each ingredient depends on how many individual cups you're making*