Serves: 2 people
Cooking Time: 40 minutes, plus 30 minutes marinating
- FOR THE SHRIMP:
- 6 - 8 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- FOR THE SAUCE:
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- FOR THE BURGER:
- 1 pound chorizo
- 2 burger buns
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Sliced tomatoes
Looking for an epic burger? Good. Cause this Chorizo Garlic Shrimp Burger is pretty darn epic.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients for the shrimp. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Cook the shrimp on high heat, about two minutes per side, until they're pink and cooked through. Set aside.
- To make the sauce, whisk together all the ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Divide chorizo meat into two large patties. Cook in a skillet over medium-high heat. Flip when the first side has a nice sear. Continue cooking until patties are cooked through. Remove from heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Build your burger! On a burger bun, spread a generous amount of the sauce and top with a chorizo burger patty, Parmesan cheese, shrimp, and tomato slices. Feel free to use any other toppings you like.
- Serve and enjoy!