- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound chorizo
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 box macaroni & cheese, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 (13-ounce) can La Morena sliced jalapenos
- 1 (15-ounce) can La Morena refried beans
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons La Morena Chipotle Adobo Sauce
- 2 thick slices cheddar cheese
- 1 brioche buns
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crispy
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- In a large bowl, mix together beef and chorizo. Season with salt and pepper. Form into two patties. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine cooked macaroni and cheese with La Morena sliced jalapenos.
- Add La Morena refried beans to a bowl and stir until smooth.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and La Morena Chipotle Adobo Sauce to create a chipotle aioli.
- In the same pan used to make the bacon, cook the beef and chorizo patties over medium-high heat until cooked to your liking. When done, place 1 slice of cheddar on top of each patty. Remove from heat after the cheese is melted.
- Now it's time to build your burger! Slather the bottom bun with chipotle aioli and the top bun with refried beans. Add the two burger patties, jalapeno macaroni and cheese, crispy bacon, and a whole jalapeno. Add top bun. Finish with a whole jalapeno skewered to the top.
- Serve with french fries and enjoy your epic stacked burger!