- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more if desired
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large, oven-safe skillet over medium hight heat. Add chicken breast and season with salt and pepper. Sear chicken until golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Melt the remaining butter in the same skillet. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, for about 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken broth, heavy cream, lemon juice, thyme, paprika and Parmesan. Bring to a boil and slightly reduce heat. Stir in spinach and simmer sauce until spinach has wilted and sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes for sauce to thicken. If desired, add more Parmesan cheese.
- Add chicken to skillet and coat with sauce. Place skillet in oven and cook for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!