- 2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 6 large mint leaves, plus smaller leaves for garnish
- 1/2 cup lemon-lime soda
- Juice lemons. Scoop the insides out and save the lemon halves for serving!
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine water, sugar, lemon zest, and mint leaves. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- Strain sugar mixture into a large bowl. Add lemon-lime soda and lemon juice. Whisk to combine.
- Transfer liquid into a freezer-safe baking dish. Freeze for 2 to 4 hours, making sure to stir every 30 minutes or so with a fork.
- When the sorbet is set, scoop into lemon halves, garnish with mint leaves, serve and enjoy!