Serves: 8 people
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1 (19-inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 18 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (13.4-ounce) box instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 (21-ounce) can LUCKY LEAF® Premium or Organic Blueberry Fruit Filling or Topping
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, condensed milk and powdered sugar. Using an electric mixer, mix at medium speed for 1-2 minutes, or until smooth. Add pudding mix, lemon zest and lemon juice; mix until well-blended.
- Spoon half of the Lucky Leaf® Blueberry Fruit Filling evenly into bottom of graham cracker crust. Spoon lemon-filling mixture on top and spread evenly. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, spoon remaining Lucky Leaf® Blueberry Fruit Filling on top. Garnish with fresh lemon zest, if desired, and enjoy!