Skip to content
- 1 pound fresh red snapper or tilapia fillets
- 1 medium lime, zested
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper, plus more as needed
- 20 ounces H‑E‑B Organics Shredded Carrots
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup green curry paste
- 12 H‑E‑B Mixla Tortillas, or as needed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place fish in a bowl and toss with lime zest, 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, and pepper to coat.
- Lay fish on prepared pan and bake 12 to 17 minutes depending on thickness. Internal temperature should be at least 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, combine shredded carrots, lime juice, 1/4 cup olive oil, and Homemade Green Curry Paste (recipe on heb.com) or store-bought green curry paste, plus more as needed. Season to taste.
- To serve, flake fish apart and place on tortillas. Garnish with carrot slaw and your favorite condiments.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.