Serves: 48 People
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- FOR THE CAKES
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 1 (3-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup mik
- FOR THE GLAZE
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup hot water
- Fresh raspberries, for garnish (if desired)
Hi, hello adorable lemon drop cakes! We want to eat you all!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat 2 mini muffin trays with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat together all the ingredients for the cakes until smooth.
- Add batter to muffin tins, filling them up about halfway. Bake for 12 minutes, or until cooked through.
- While cakes bake, make your glaze. Beat together all the ingredients (not the raspberries) in a large bowl until smooth.
- Remove cakes from muffin tins. Dip the smaller side of the cakes in the glaze. Place on a cooling rack. If desired, top each cake with a fresh raspberry.
- Serve and enjoy!