- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 box strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup mashed, sweetened strawberries
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/2 cup mashed strawberries, drained
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) In a large bowl, add white cake mix, strawberry gelatin and vegetable oil. Beat on medium and gradually add milk, eggs and mashed strawberries. Continue beating until fully combined.
3) Pour in baking dish. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
4) While cake cools, make your frosting. Beat together powdered sugar, butter and drained mashed strawberries until fully combined.
5) Pour frosting over cake and smooth out. Serve and enjoy!