- 1 (14-ounce) box graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 28 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together crushed graham crackers, pecans, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and salt until combined. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter evenly into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Cut into squares and coat squares in powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!