- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 Hershey's Kisses, roughly chopped
- 2 slices fresh bread
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (180C) and lay pie crust in a 9-inch pie dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper and whisk until eggs are thoroughly beaten.
- Stir in cheese, potatoes, and green onions.
- Pour egg mixture over pie crust, evenly redistributing filling with a spoon if needed.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the quiche is just set.
- Remove pie and raise oven temperature to 450 degrees (230C). Weave bacon into a lattice shape on top of the pie. Brush maple syrup over bacon and cover edges of pie crust with aluminum foil.
- Put back in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until bacon is cooked to your liking.
- Gently drain bacon grease if needed and let pie rest for a couple of minutes before slicing.