Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting
Serves: 12 people
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 13 ounces marshmallow fluff
This is the easiest frosting you will ever make and without a doubt, one of the tastiest. Frost all of your desserts with it! You're going to be obsessed.
- In a large bowl, beat butter until smooth.
- Gradually add in powdered sugar, 1/2 cup at a time, until fully incorporated and smooth.
- Beat in vanilla extract.
- Carefully fold in marshmallow fluff until combined.
- Scoop into a piping back or a ziplock back with a corner cut off and use it to frost your favorite cupcakes, cakes, or even cookies! Serve and enjoy!