- FOR THE ROASTED STRAWBERRIES:
- 2 cups quartered strawberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- FOR THE MASCARPONE MOUSSE:
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix together strawberries, sugar, and vanilla extract. Spread out on a baking dish and roast for 20 minutes.
- While the strawberries roast, make the mousse. After that, In a large bowl, beat together mascarpone cheese, cream cheese, 4 tablespoons powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until fluffy and combined.
- In another bowl, beat whipping cream and 2 tablespoons powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into the mascarpone mixture.
- Spoon mousse into a serving dish, top with roasted strawberries, serve, and enjoy!