- Cooking spray
- 1 pound ground beef
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 15-ounce can chili, no beans
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
Queso forever. Queso for always. Especially when it's filled with meat!
1) Grease a large skillet with cooking spray. Brown ground beef. Drain and remove from skillet.
2) Grease a slow cooker with cooking spray. Add all the ingredients into the slow cooker and mix together.
3) Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring once at the one hour mark.
4) Keep warm in the slow cooker, serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!