- 8 (1-ounce) frozen Cooked Perfect Meatballs
- 1 (12-ounce) can of your favorite biscuit dough
- 8 slices Provolone cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Thaw Cooked Perfect Meatballs completely in the microwave for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, using your hands or a rolling pin, flatten biscuits into 4-inch round pieces.
- Fold 1 slice of cheese and place it with 1 Cooked Perfect Meatball in the center of each dough round. Top with 2 tablespoons of marinara sauce. Wrap dough around meatball and cheese, pressing edges to seal
- Place seam-side down, leaving room for spreading, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Continue until all biscuits have been used.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and salt. Evenly spoon on top of each biscuit.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm.