- 12 (1-ounce) frozen Cooked Perfect Meatballs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 (8-ounce) container small mozzarella balls (Ciliegine), drained
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
You're going to love this Meatball Caprese, an easy and tasty twist on a classic.1) Heat Cooked Perfect Meatballs in microwave according to package directions.
2) Mix olive oil and balsamic vinegar with salt and pepper. In a mixing bowl, combine tomato wedges, olives, mozzarella balls and basil leaves. Add dressing and toss to coat.
3) Add meatballs while they are still warm. Serve immediately.