- 16 (1/2-ounce) frozen Cooked Perfect Meatballs
- 8 crostini
- 12 ounces dark beef gravy
- 1 small jar lingonberry sauce or jelly
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
Meatball Crostini are the perfect party appetizer. And don't forget the lingonberry sauce!1) Heat meatballs as directed.
2) While meatballs are heating, toast crostini until golden brown and set aside. Heat gravy as directed.
3) Combine heated Cooked Perfect Meatballs and gravy in mixing bowl and stir to coat evenly.
4) Spread 1 teaspoon of lingonberry sauce across each crostini and top with two meatballs. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.