Recipe courtesy of Zesty South Indian Kitchen!
- For the corn tortilla strips, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Stack the corn tortillas on a cutting board. Cut in half. Cut each stack of halves into thin strips, widthwise, about 1/4-inch thick. Transfer the tortilla strips to a sheet pan. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with salt and toss to coat. Bake for 6 minutes, turning every 3 minutes, or until light golden brown and crisp. Set aside to cool.
- For the dressing, combine the lime juice, oil, honey, cumin, and salt in a small bowl. Whisk well to incorporate. Set aside.
- For the salad, roast the corn on a gas stove directly or in the oven. Slice off the kernels and set aside.
- Combine the corn and other salad ingredients in a large bowl. Stir to combine. Add dressing and toss to coat all the ingredients. Garnish with cilantro leaves.
- Serve with the tortilla strips and cojita cheese on the top of the bowl.