- 24 Cooked Perfect Homestyle Meatballs
- 24 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 cups flour, plus more for dusting
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Olive oil
- 1 egg, beaten (for egg wash)
- Sesame seeds
- Cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wrap each Cooked Perfect Homestyle Meatball in a slice of bacon. Place onto a broiling pan or cookie rack on a baking sheet. Brush each meatball with BBQ sauce. Bake for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine yeast and warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes, or until foamy. Add flour and salt, and mix gently. Knead dough on a lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic. Grease a bowl lightly with olive oil, and add dough to the bowl. Cover and allow to rise for 30 minutes.
- Roll out dough on a floured surface. Cut to make 24 round buns, the perfect size for the Cooked Perfect Meatballs. Place dough on a parchment-lined baking tray. Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove buns from the oven, cut in half, and build your sliders with arugula, tomato slices, bacon-wrapped Cooked Perfect Meatballs, and more BBQ sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!