How do you know it's party time? Because you'll be craving these Mini BBQ Meatball Sliders! Make them with Cooked Perfect Meatballs and prepare to love them.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wrap each Cooked Perfect Homestyle Meatball in a slice of bacon. Place onto a broiling pan or cookie rack on a baking sheet. Brush each meatball with BBQ sauce. Bake for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine yeast and warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes, or until foamy. Add flour and salt, and mix gently. Knead dough on a lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic. Grease a bowl lightly with olive oil, and add dough to the bowl. Cover and allow to rise for 30 minutes.
- Roll out dough on a floured surface. Cut to make 24 round buns, the perfect size for the Cooked Perfect Meatballs. Place dough on a parchment-lined baking tray. Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove buns from the oven, cut in half, and build your sliders with arugula, tomato slices, bacon-wrapped Cooked Perfect Meatballs, and more BBQ sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!