- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2/3 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup flour
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium high heat. Add onions and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add chicken. Continue cooking until chicken is cooked.
3) Add celery, peas, carrots, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Stir to combine.
4) Add flour, chicken broth, milk and butter. Stir to combine until smooth. Continue cooking until chicken mixture thickens. Remove from heat.
5) Line 4 mini ramekins with pie crust. Fill each ramekin with chicken mixture and cover with more pie crust. Use a fork to crimp the sides. Feel free to make designs in the top pie crust!
6) Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
7) Serve and enjoy!