What's better than a giant Cottage Pot Pie? Mini Cottage Pies! Come on, there's just something so cute and satisfying about mini pies. Especially when they taste as good as this. Enjoy them for dinner or a party appetizer!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Separate biscuits. Press each biscuit into an un-greased muffin tin, pushing the sides up to create a biscuit cup. Bake for 10 minutes.
- While biscuit cups bake, brown your beef. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and onions. Stir.
- Add beef and cook for about 5 minutes, or until beef is mostly browned. Stir in flour, beef broth, tomato paste and pepper. Finally, stir in frozen mixed vegetables.
- Divide beef mixture evenly between biscuit cups. Top each mini pie with 2 tablespoons of mashed potatoes.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until potatoes are lightly browned. Remove from oven, serve warm and enjoy!