- 1 can refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 4 teaspoons flour
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/4 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 1/2 cups mashed potatoes
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Separate biscuits. Press each biscuit into an un-greased muffin tin, pushing the sides up to create a biscuit cup. Bake for 10 minutes.
- While biscuit cups bake, brown your beef. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and onions. Stir.
- Add beef and cook for about 5 minutes, or until beef is mostly browned. Stir in flour, beef broth, tomato paste and pepper. Finally, stir in frozen mixed vegetables.
- Divide beef mixture evenly between biscuit cups. Top each mini pie with 2 tablespoons of mashed potatoes.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until potatoes are lightly browned. Remove from oven, serve warm and enjoy!