- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces canned jalapeno peppers,diced
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- Fill a deep pot about half-way full with oil. Heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add cream cheese to a large bowl. Beat cream cheese with a mixer until creamy. Add cheddar cheese, diced jalapeno peppers, green onions,l444we, and garlic powder. Stir until combined.
- Scoop about one teaspoon of jalapeno mixture into the center of a wonton wrapper. Fold it into a triangle, then roll like an egg roll. Use water to seal all the edges.
- Drop egg rolls into the oil and fry until browned and crispy, about three minutes. Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Let egg rolls cool for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!